Going green in our work lives generates positive benefits for everyone. We hope it is the kind of goodness that proves contagious.
We always use the greenest option:
- Our office furniture grows with us rather than being dumped for every expansion.
- We use Energy Star qualified monitors, printers, computers and more.
- Xactly relies on recycled ink and toner cartridges.
- Only high post-consumer recycled content is used at Xactly.
We conserve energy:
- Xactly buys renewable energy credits to offset use and reduce its carbon footprint.
- Compact fluorescent blubs light our workspaces.
- Xactly’s offices have lots of windows, reducing the need for artificial light.
- Many Xactly rooms are lit with motion sensors. The lights go off when people leave.
- Our power strips turn off technology when it’s not in use.
- Our innovative recycling program takes employees electronic waste from home.
- Office batteries are recycled to keep hazardous materials out of landfills.
- Bottles, cans, cardboard and paper are all recycled.
- Recycling at work isn’t just encouraged. It’s made easy.
We go the extra mile:
- Xactly’s headquarters are located along public transit lines for easy commuting.
- Cloud-based document sharing reduces printing (and versioning problems!).
- Xactly visitors and employees are offered reusable mugs.
- Extra products are donated to local community colleges.
- Carpool, please! Xactly employees are encourage to carpool to company events.