Xactly Extends North American Operations with New Headquarters in San Jose, CA and Regional Office in Denver, CO to Support Customer, Product and Market Growth
Xactly Corporation – SAN JOSE, CA – July 27, 2011 –Xactly Corporation, the leader in on-demand sales compensation and sales performance management (SPM), today announced that a record number of customers continue to select Xactly as their cloud platform of choice to automate sales compensation management. Since the beginning of 2011, more than 80 new customers have selected Xactly to better manage the tracking and payment of sales commissions and drive improved sales behaviors that increase business results. To further support this rapid company growth and strong market demand for cloud-based sales compensation management solutions, Xactly is extending its North American operations with a new corporate headquarters in San Jose, CA and regional office in Denver, CO.
New Xactly Incent and Xactly Express customers that selected Xactly in 2011, include: Barrx Medical Inc., Cascade Orthopedic Supply, Inc., CETCO Oilfield Services, Centennial Jet Partners, Endologix, GlassHouse Technologies, Inc., Greenway Medical Technologies, HealthTech Holdings, Intermarkets.net, Pacific Pulmonary Services, Pentair, Inc., Pitney Bowes, Kemet Corporation, Kinecta, ServiceSource Corporation, SkySlope, Splunk Inc. and Tyco Electronics; amongst others. Additionally, Xactly has added new modules and groups of users at existing customer accounts, including Ariba, Draeger Medical, LinkedIn and salesforce.com, more than 130 times this year.
“Sales compensation is often one of the biggest cost centers within an organization and also one of the untapped opportunities to incent employees to change their behavior to drive more impactful, profitable business results,” said Christopher Cabrera, president and CEO, Xactly Corporation. “We continue to see phenomenal demand for our compensation management solutions, both inside and outside of the sales function, as companies look to unlock their employees’ performance potential. Our new offices will allow us to further serve our expanding customer and employee base, as well as capitalize on the huge market potential for powerful, cost-effective sales compensation management solutions for companies of all sizes.”
Xactly Expands North American Operations
In just under a year, Xactly grew its worldwide headcount by more than 54 percent, including new positions in management, product development, sales, support and marketing. The 225 West Santa Clara Street, San Jose, CA location will allow Xactly to accommodate its expanding employee base and further bolster the company’s strong customer service and continued product innovation. In addition, the new regional office in Denver, CO will enable Xactly to sustain the growing momentum around its SMB focused sales compensation management solution, Xactly Express. In just over a year since its introduction, more than 100 customers selected Xactly Express due to its rich functionality, ease-of-use and competitive price point. The Denver office, which will be managed by Xactly Vice President of Corporate Sales, Steve De Marco, will allow the company to support the strong market demand for an SMB focused sales compensation management solution and service sales opportunities for Xactly Express throughout the globe.
“The response we have received for Xactly Express since it was first introduced in 2010 has been amazing,” said Steve De Marco, vice president of corporate sales, Xactly Corporation. “There is no other solution available today that provides the price point and functionality SMBs need to transform their sales commission processes – both from an operational and sales performance perspective. The market is clearly ripe for a sales compensation management solution designed specifically for emerging businesses and the Denver office will allow us to serve the strong market demand and potential for this offering.”
Xactly Continues to Innovate, Receives Industry Accolades for Product and Company Success
In addition to its record customer acquisition and company momentum this year, Xactly announced significant new enhancements to its award-winning suite of sales compensation management solutions. New innovations in Xactly Incent and Xactly Express are delivered immediately to customers, via the cloud, with no additional installation, cost or upgrade cycles required. The organization was also recognized by leading industry institutions for its continued company and product excellence. 2011 highlights include:
- Innovations in Xactly Incent: Xactly announced new customer-driven features, including quota and rate table effective dating, enhanced mobile dashboards, new Plan Illustrator functionality and customizable reporting with Xactly Views.
- New and Enhanced Xactly Sales Performance Management Modules: Xactly continues to enhances its portfolio of complimentary sales compensation modules, including the delivery of Xactly Sandbox, which allows users to create a full production copy of their compensation workspace and pre-test changes to their plan before they are made public to the sales team. In addition, Xactly recently announced new enhancements to Xactly Territories and Xactly eDocs & Approvals.
- Announced 100th Customer and New Features in Xactly Express: In May, Xactly announced its 100th customer on Xactly Express, the company’s fast-growing sales compensation management solution designed specifically for SMB customers. In addition, Xactly rolled out new features in Xactly Express 2.2, including new customizable dashboards for sales reps, the ability to easily import data from Salesforce CRM and simplified search capabilities.
- Expanded Global Partner Ecosystem: Xactly has grown its partner program more than 250 percent in 2011, adding new consulting, implementation, and application alliances. This global expansion includes partners in UK, France, Germany, Belgium, Switzerland, Australia, and South America.
- Release of XactlyOne for Non-Profits: XactlyOne for Non-Profits is a new program offering qualified organizations free licenses to Xactly Incent and Xactly Express – enabling them to more effectively manage how they are mapping to overall contribution objectives, as well as monitor how fundraising personnel are tracking towards their individual and team performance-based compensation goals.
- New Customer Success Community: Xactly recently unveiled the Xactly Customer Success Community, a new self-service customer portal that connects customers directly to Xactly experts and fellow users on frequently asked questions, best-practices and ideas, as well as provide feedback and vote on future product features and enhancements.
- Inaugural User Conference: Xactly welcomed more than 300 customers and partners to its inaugural user conference, CompCloud 2011. The conference brought together a leading lineup of keynote speakers from the Alexander Group, THINKstrategies, ArcSight, Akamai, LinkedIn, Monster.com, NBC Universal and salesforce.com. Platinum event sponsors, included salesforce.com, Oracle and Mercer.
- Strengthened Management Team: Xactly extended its management team with the appointment of Christopher Newton to vice president of marketing and Sam Rapp as vice president of enterprise sales. Steve De Marco, who is heading up the new Denver operation, was also named vice president of corporate sales.
- Industry Accolades: Xactly was recognized for both outstanding company and product performance, including:
- Ranked number three in The Wall Street Journal’s prestigious list of the “Top 50 Venture-Backed Companies.”
- Named a “Hot” vendor in the Ventana Research 2011 Value Index for Sales Performance Management (SPM) – the highest possible rating available.
- Xactly founder and CEO, Christopher Cabrera, was named the “2011 Alumni Entrepreneur of the Year” by the Lloyd Greif Center for Entrepreneurial Studies at the USC Marshall School of Business.
- Won the CRM Excellence Award from Technology Marketing Corporation’s Customer Interaction Solutions® magazine for the fourth consecutive year.
About Xactly Corporation
Xactly Corporation is the market leader in on-demand sales compensation and sales performance management. The company’s suite of solutions enables sales and finance executives to design, implement, manage, audit and optimize sales commission management programs easily and affordably. Xactly’s sales compensation management offerings automate the process of aggregating data from disparate systems into a secure, hosted repository, and enable companies to leverage this business data, which is the lifeblood of sales performance management. Xactly helps companies improve operational performance, optimize sales effectiveness, proactively manage risk and compliance, and maximize profits. The Xactly family of products is used by sales and finance executives, compensation analysts, sales operations and sales professionals across a variety of industries, ranging from SMBs to large enterprises. For more information, visit www.xactlycorp.com or call 1-866-GO-XACTLY (469-2285).
# # #
Xactly Corporation. All rights reserved. Xactly, Xactly Incent, Xactly Express and “Incent right. Sell more.” are trademarks or registered trademarks of Xactly Corporation.
Blanc & Otus Public Relations