You’ve heard by now all about CompCloud, right? You know, THE comp event of the year?
If you haven’t registered yet, let us give you 10 reasons to sign up now!
1) Training: Xactly is offering all new training at Xactly University. It is your chance to get levels 1 or 2 certified for Incent or to check out Express’ newest features.
2) Idea Exchange: Meet other Xactly users and find out how they are getting the most out of the system. User-speakers include Ariba, Cox Business and more.
3) Get more from what you have: Unleash Xactly’s full potential with sessions to help you get the most from Incent’s approval automation, the Express plan library and more.
4) Better plan alignment: Make sure your sales compensation plan is truly aligned with company goals in sessions on current best practices, including how different benchmarks – like revenue vs. booking – impact sales.
5) Build your ecosystem: Sales comp doesn’t happen by itself. It’s one of a series of back office functions that can make your business more efficient. At CompCloud, you’ll be able to meet some of the leading providers of services to help build out your back office ecosystem.
6) Hang with your peers: The CompCloud attendees are just like you. Don’t miss this networking opportunity!
7) See the future: Prepare yourself and your company to best take advantage of upcoming Xactly innovations when you lean about our plans for our products.
8) Bring the team together: Learn how to more quickly access sales reports and how to bring sales and finance together.
9) Best practices: Take home quick tips for managing adjustments and performance measurement.
10) Get inspired: Stay motivated and focused with an inspiration from Rob Waldman and Adrian Gostick.