Would you use any of the following words or phrases to describe your incentive compensation processes?
Time-intensive. Laborious. Entirely manual.
… Or might you experience the pain of your spreadsheet-based commissions in any of the following ways?
- Shadow accounting from reps
- Payment disputes cause distrust in the system
- Wasted time sending reports via email
For Amanda Bokan, financial analyst at Drager Medical, the answer was “all of the above.”
But then Drager automated their incentive compensation management with Xactly Incent. Now, their financial tracking process runs like a well-oiled machine.
They’ve said goodbye to pains, such as:
- Decreased shadow accounting and payment disputes
- Drastically reduced calculation mistakes
- Less time spent on manual, complicated processes
And hello to these kinds of gains:
- Better bottom line results
- Improved confidence in sales commission numbers
- Up-to-the-minute intelligence on the performance of direct and channel sales, thanks to robust analytics.
Is the expression, “no pain, no gain” how you describe your compensation management? It shouldn’t be.