For almost every organization, today’s situation means plans are no longer set in stone. Leadership is constantly watching for the latest developments, and change seems to be the only thing we can predict from one day to the next. That also means teams need to be ready to pivot for any scenario and have the tools to develop a plan for accelerated recovery.
That’s why we shifted our annual user conference, Xactly Unleashed, to a virtual summit. The goal? To give every person access to resources to ensure they are planning effectively and their sales teams have the tools and information to succeed.
Here are five things you can look forward to at the big event on June 17th.
1. In-depth Learning Tracks for Everyone
Every person within a sales organization is critical to success. We’ve separated out our Xactly Unleashed sessions into four key learning tracks to help guide everyone to the sessions most relevant to their role and responsibilities.
- Planning in the Midst of Change: In an ever-changing world, companies can no longer rely on an annual sales plan. This track will demonstrate tactics needed for leaders to be able to model, plan, and pivot in the face of internal, marketplace, and economic change—and accelerate recovery.
- Leading Sales Teams in a Dynamic World: Sales leadership requires the ability to guide around different obstacles. This track will illustrate how leaders can implement the right dashboards, applications, and systems to ensure data is accessible to a team spread across the globe.
- Making it work day-to-day During Disruption: There might be a financial period about to end, a new tool you need to integrate into your operation, a change in sales territories, or a tweak that needs to be made to the incentive plan. This track will identify different tools, approaches, tips, and tricks you can leverage in the day-to-day life of sales, sales operations, and compensation administration.
- Hands-on with Xactly Technology: The first step of success is learning how to use your technology best. This track will feature a series of presentations for those who are already trained and certified, to be able to unlock more of the power and functionality of our systems.
2. Inspiring Speakers and Best Practices
We’re gathering experts from around the globe to share their insights, tips, and wisdom in more than 20 in-depth breakout sessions. In every one, you’ll be able to dive deep into the best ways to adapt plans and day-to-day operations in the face of disruption and change.
The big event will kick off with a welcome keynote from Xactly Founder and CEO, Chris Cabrera, followed by a Q&A session with the Xactly customers, led by Chief Customer Officer, Bernie Kassar. Forrester’s Mary Shea will also join us to share her insights and new research on how enterprises can succeed in the face of uncertainty.
Dive deeper into the full agenda and sessions list here.
3. BOGO Xactly University Training
Starting June 1, we’re offering two weeks of Xactly University training to give you more opportunities to get the most out of your Xactly solutions. Courses will cover a variety of skills and capabilities available within Incent, SimplyComp, and AlignStar.
On top of that, our Xactly University team is offering a BOGO deal for certification sessions to help train your team more effectively. Users that register before June 1 for one Incentive bundle, will receive an additional training package for a team member.
To redeem the offer, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org after you’ve purchased one Unleashed Incent Bundle to add the second one for free!
The full schedule of Xactly certification sessions can be found here.
4. The #XactlyLovesMe Fun You Know and Love
As usual, there will be plenty of #XactlyLovesMe excitement to go around. You’ll hear stories from Xactly customers, get to know your fellow attendees at virtual happy hours, there are several ways to win exciting prizes throughout the day, and we have more surprises in store to share with you.
Stay tuned for more announcements about prizes up for grabs, how you can win, and ways to even show off your hidden talent!
5. A Break in the Day to Focus on Wellness
Aside from all of the business talk, we all are experiencing a huge change in the way our world operates. In fact, what we’ve learned is that it’s ok to hit pause during the day—even if it’s just for an hour—to step away from our computers and recharge.
We’ve created an additional wellness track to help attendees de-stress and take a minute for themselves. The Wellness Xscape will be open throughout the entire event with a series of guided meditation sessions and yoga practices. Xactly’s own Chief Customer Officer, Bernie Kassar, will also be sharing a few of his life hacks—check out some in advance here.
We’re Here for You
We can’t wait to connect with you virtually on June 17th for Xactly Unleashed Virtual Summit. If you’re not already registered, no problem—there’s still time to sign up free of charge.
At Xactly, we help companies unleash their sales power. Part of that is empowering enterprises with the solutions they need to maintain consistency in operations and performance—even when the world around them feels like it’s falling apart. And through it all, we’re here for you!
Have additional questions? We’re here to help—click here to get in touch with us.