Are you a compensation administrator? Are you managing your entire incentive compensation program with spreadsheets? If so you may be experiencing some common problems that come from using this method. Below are a few warning signs that it might be time to automate your process. Moving away from a manual process eliminates a lot of headaches and frustration you're likely dealing with now. Below are nine signs it's absolutely time to automate your incentive compensation.
1. Your errors are costing you an arm, a leg, and your first-born child:
2. You’re spending so much time calculating commissions that you forget what outside looks like:
3. You haven’t taken a vacation since your baby was born, and that baby is about to graduate from college:
4. You feel chained to your payment plan because it is so hard to make changes manually:
5. At the end of the month, there’s a line outside your office that rivals the bathroom line at a concert:
6. Your data is as accurate as Disney’s version of Pocahontas:
7. Sales and Finance are fighting like Conan and NBC:
8. Your sales team has about as much visibility as you driving in a blizzard:
9. The only forecasting finance can do is on weather.com:
When you automate, you take control of your incentive compensation so you can save time, eliminate costly errors, and drive business results that help your people achieve more.