99 Problems but an Incentive ain’t One
Imagine this: It’s Monday morning and you get to your cubicle, moving a little slow, trying to caffeinate, and shaking off the beginning-of-the-week blues. Your whole day changes when you find front-row concert tickets to see your favorite band waiting on your desk.
You’ve been rewarded for impressive performance, and your boss wanted to personalize your prize and show his appreciation with a non-monetary incentive. You feel valued, and are likely encouraged to keep up the good work. So how did your boss think of such a great incentive that was personalized just for you? Maybe he caught a glimpse of Xactly’s “99 Problems but an Incentive ain’t One.”
This infographic will ensure that when it comes to all employees- from your movie buff marketing manager, to your foodie financier you will never be at a loss for a meaningful incentive again.
Officevibe recently reported that a disappointing 30 percent of workers are engaged at work. The other 70 percent are costing organizations 450-550 billion annually. One major factor when it comes to engaging employees is recognizing them in a way that is meaningful to them. Making an attempt to get to know your employee’s interests outside of work can go a long way in helping you to properly incentivize them and encourage their best work.
Moving from Traditional Licenses to Subscription (SaaS) – Better Sales Comp Practices
Sales compensation is a strategic business tool - no matter how you slice it. However, this is never more true than when you are making a dramatic shift within your company. Moving from traditional licenses to a subscription model is one of these shifts. With over two decades of industry experience, Clinton Gott of Better Sales Compensation Consultant is ready to share what he sees as the most common concerns companies voice when moving from a traditional license model to SaaS.