While April marks the start of Q2 for many sales professionals, the sales conference season is just kicking off. Whether you’re seeking to sharpen your sales or management skills, grow your network, or learn about the latest technologies, this year’s lineup of sales and customer success shows promise to not disappoint. But how do you know which sales conferences are worth your time and money? Finding an event that combines actionable keynotes, practical trainings, and relevant networks to help grow your business can be difficult. That’s why we’ve done the hard part for you. Below is out list of the 16 can’t miss sales events for 2017. We hope these shows help you #InspireAmazing. See you there!
2017 Sales Conferences to Attend:
- Sales Acceleration Technology Summit | (On-demand) This free virtual event includes some of the top sales and marketing influencers, including our own Erik Charles, sharing their methods to increase revenue, as well as demonstrate how technology can help accelerate sales.
- AA-ISP Leadership Summit 2017 | April 18-20, 2017 | Chicago, IL AA-ISP is a global association dedicated to the advancement of inside sales, with 65 chapters around the world and eight annual conferences. This year’s leadership summit in Chicago will feature presentations from over 70 inside sales experts discussing the latest sales hacks, newest technologies, and proven best practices for solving today's toughest challenges and issues.
- Sales 3.0—San Francisco | May 1-3, 2017 | San Francisco, CA Sales 3.0 conference mixes keynotes, main-stage presentations, and breakout sessions to address nearly every aspects of the sales organization, such as leadership development, daily sales-management challenges, sales strategy and execution, customer management, sales coaching, and much more.
- WorldatWork 2017 Total Rewards Conference & Exhibition | May 7-10, 2017 | Washington, D.C. Over 1,200 participants, 200 speakers and 100 solution providers help make WorldatWork’s Total Rewards Conference & Exhibition one of the biggest sales compensation conferences of the year. This year’s event will also feature Xactly customer Patti Bliss of Frost Bank, discussing how they use incentives to drive rep performance and customer service.
- Pulse 2017 | May 9-11, 2017 | Oakland, CA They call it the big one, and with 4,000 attendees and over 150 speakers it’s easy to see why. The premiere customer success conference will include keynote speakers Box CEO Aaron Levie, Happiness Project author Gretchen Rubin and Slack head of global customer success & services Christina Kosmowski.
- Outperform | May 10-12, 2017 | Chicago, IL Outperform is where sales, pricing and revenue management professionals from around the globe meet to formulate modern commerce strategies for the coming year and beyond. Speakers and attendees will come together to discuss how to accelerate sales results with data-driven, actionable insights, formulate winning pricing strategies to transform pricing into a competitive advantage, enable a personalized, frictionless buying experience across all channels, and more. Xactly will be attending this year as a Gold sponsor - which means we get to support registrations with a 25% discount! Use code XTLY@OP17. Get your ticket here.
- Sales Machine 2017 | June 15-15, 2017 | New York, NY Sales Machine 2017 covers the latest tactical and actionable tips on ramping your reps, growing your sales team and measuring results. This conference will also discuss the necessary sales tech in order to increase revenue.
- AA-ISP Inside Sales Summit | June 8, 2017; San Francisco, CA | September 8, 2017; Boston, MA Now with opportunities to attend in Boston and San Francisco, AA-ISP’s Inside Sales Summit is a can’t miss opportunity for sales reps and managers who want to learn new sales skills, discover the latest technologies, and network with fellow professionals.
- WorldatWork 2017 Spotlight on Sales Compensation | August 21-23, 2017 | Chicago, IL Ross Bernstein, a bestselling author of nearly 50 sports books, was recently named the opening keynote speaker for WorldatWork’s 2017 Spotlight on Sales Compensation conference, held at the end of the summer in Chicago, IL.
- INBOUND | September 25-28, 2017 | Boston, MA When Alec Baldwin, Aziz Ansari and Martha Stewart headline as keynote speakers, you can be certain that INBOUND isn’t your typical sales conference. Perhaps that’s why over 19,000 sales professionals attended 2016 conference to explore the “human, helpful side of business.”
- Sales Force Productivity Conference | October 16-18, 2017 | Atlanta, GA Now in its seventh year, the Sales Management Association’s premiere education and networking event for sales leadership, sales operations, and sales effectiveness professionals to discuss the latest industry trends and technologies.
- CEB Sales and Marketing Summit | October 17-19, 2017 | Las Vegas, NV Over 900 senior sales and marketing executives come together for a series of large and small sessions designed to boost attendees' understanding of and ability to adapt to the critical changes facing B2B commercial teams today.
- Dreamforce | November 6-9, 2017 | San Francisco, CA Long cemented as one of the premiere customer conferences, Dreamforce offers tailored content on the cloud ecosystem specific to nearly any industry, role or company size.
- LinkedIn Sales Connect | TBA Sales Connect 2016 featured keynotes from luminaries like author Malcom Gladwell and Columbia Business School professor Rita McGrath. Keep an eye out for the announcement of Sales Summit 2017 for some of the best industry-changing insights from social-selling experts.
- Digital Sales Engine | November 17, 2017 | Online Too busy closing deals to travel to this year’s top sales conferences? No problem! Digital Sales Engine is a daylong, online blended learning experience featuring speakers from EY, Salesforce, CSO Insights and more.
- CompCloud 2017 | May 16-18 | San Francisco It would be an oversight not to mention our own event, CompCloud. Noted as the compensation event of the year, #CC17 is our chance to show our customers and partners how much we appreciate them. Attendees can participate in over 70 breakout sessions, intimate learning labs, unique networking opportunities and our customer appreciate party during the second day. It’s not too late to get registered!