New Features Optimize Territory Management, Mobile Access and Easy Access Between Systems
Xactly CompCloud 2012 - SAN FRANCISCO - May 16, 2012 — Enabling sales personnel and administrators to better manage compensation and deliver more effective, impactful sales initiatives , Xactly Corporation today announced the latest version of Xactly Incent. The new innovations in Xactly Incent 8 make it easier for users to manage and optimize selling across sales territories, initiate easy access between Incent and other critical applications, communicate with users, and view and store historical compensation data.Enabling users to leverage the power of Xactly Incent wherever the job takes them, Xactly also launched a new native iPad application for Incent. The application enables sales managers, teams and individual reps to view key sales performance metrics, from quota attainment to sales commission payments, in real-time. For more information visit: http://ow.ly/aVEFQ.
“Xactly reinvented the sales compensation market when we introduced our cloud-based Incent platform seven years ago and today, we continue to deliver the innovations customers need to use compensation more effectively and strategically,” said Christopher Cabrera, president and CEO, Xactly Corporation. “From easy mobile access to better territory alignment, Xactly Incent allows users to transform how they use compensation – both inside and outside of sales – to drive better individual and company performance.”
Xactly Territories is an end-to-end solution for territory planning and management. The offering enables companies to align sales resources across well-defined territories and manage them in real-time to meet dynamic business challenges. New enhancements to the user interface of Xactly Territories improves its usability and enables administrators to more quickly manage crediting rules and assignments; reducing mistakes in credit assignments while improving sales operations and compensation processes.
Other business efficiency features in Xactly Incent 8 include:
- Easier communication across users: Administrators can use new announcement features to quickly and easily communicate messages to all or a subset of the sales team.
- Better storage management: A new storage pod provides administrators visibility into historic and current storage usage for better planning.
- Enhanced user initiated workflow: Enhanced workflows in Xactly eDocs & Approvals provide administrators improved visibility controls and ease usability for sales users. With user initiated workflows, any user can initiate controlled workflows for a variety of business purposes ranging from credit and payment disputes to discretionary requests.
- SAML Integration: Provides companies the ability to leverage single sign on between Incent and other critical business applications, providing one point of information for sales teams and individuals.
- Xactly Incent
- Xactly Incent Demo
- Follow Xactly on Twitter, Facebook and the Xactly Blog
- Tweet this: Latest version of Xactly Incent #salescomp features new territory management, mobile and communication features. LINK #compcloud12
Xactly Corporation is the market leader in on-demand sales compensation and sales performance management. The company’s SPM Suite of products enables sales and finance executives to design, implement, manage, audit and optimize sales compensation management programs easily and affordably. Xactly’s solutions automate the process of aggregating data from disparate systems into a secure, hosted repository and enable companies to leverage this business data, the lifeblood of sales performance management. Xactly helps companies improve operational performance, optimize sales effectiveness, proactively manage risk and compliance and maximize profits. The Xactly family of products is used by sales and finance executives, compensation analysts, sales operations and sales professionals across a variety of industries, ranging from SMBs to large enterprises. For more information, visit / or call 1-866-GO-XACTLY (469-2285).
# # #
Xactly Corporation. All rights reserved. Xactly, Xactly Incent, Xactly Express and “Incent right. Sell more.” are trademarks or registered trademarks of Xactly Corporation.
Blanc & Otus Public Relations