Renowned Innovator, XPRIZE founder Dr. Peter Diamandis to Keynote the EventSan Jose, CA -- April 14, 2015 – Xactly, a leading provider of cloud-based incentive solutions, today announced CompCloud, the must-attend incentive compensation event of the year. Welcoming hundreds of customers, visionaries and partners from around the world, CompCloud will help companies unlock the transformative power of incentives to better engage and align their workforce. The event is taking place May 18-20 at the Hyatt Regency in San Francisco, California.
CompCloud will feature internationally renowned pioneer in the fields of engagement, innovation, incentive competitions and commercial space, Dr. Peter Diamandis as a keynote speaker. A New York Times Bestselling Author and noted by Fortune Magazine as one of “The World’s 50 Greatest Leaders,” Dr. Diamandis is Chairman and CEO of the X PRIZE Foundation, best known for its $10 million Ansari X PRIZE for private spaceflight.
“Businesses today are losing the battle on engagement in the workplace,” said Bernard Kassar, senior vice president, Customer Success and Support, Xactly Corporation. “To stay relevant and compete, companies must rethink and realign how they incent their employees – making them happier, more productive brand ambassadors. Every year at CompCloud, I am inspired by the ways our customers are doing exactly that.”
Throughout the event, attendees will have the opportunity to collaborate with industry peers on new approaches for using incentives to motivate their workforce and drive performance that is aligned with company goals. Other event highlights include:
- More than 70 sessions and on-site training and certification programs spanning Xactly’s suite of compensation solutions. Each will offer real-life examples of how companies are increasing quota attainment, shortening sales cycles and reducing costs and turnover by leveraging big data, best practices and cutting-edge technology to create more impactful compensation programs.
- Networking and learning opportunities from Xactly’s all-star lineup of partners, including platinum-level sponsors Salesforce.com, DOMO, SteelBrick, Apttus, and OpenSymmetry; gold-level sponsors, ZS Associates, DocuSign and Protegrity; silver-level sponsor, Gainsight; and bronze-level sponsors Intacct, Solution Partners and Optimum Resources Group.
- The popular #xactlylovesme customer appreciation party with food, fun and frivolity.
Attendees and those unable to participate can join the conversation with Xactly on Twitter using hashtag #CompCloud. For more information and registration details visit: https://www.xactlycorp.com/compcloud/.
- Xactly Corporation
- Follow Xactly on Twitter, Facebook, and the Xactly Blog
- Tweet this: Get inspired! Join @PeterDiamandis at @Xactly #CompCloud to learn how incentives can transform business #engagement: http://bit.ly/11cHB8z
With Xactly, companies unleash the motivational power of their incentive compensation. Our cloud-based, secure solutions help customers take control of their incentive processes and inspire performance.
©2015 Xactly Corporation. All rights reserved. Xactly, the Xactly logo, “Inspire performance” and CompCloud are registered trademarks or trademarks of Xactly Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Kristin Reeves Blanc & Otus Public Relations Tel: 415-856-5145 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org