Xactly and Customers Showcase How to Turn Incentives into a Strategic Business Advantage at WorldatWork Spotlight on Sales Compensation
Incentive Compensation Management Leader to Share Strategies for Inspiring Better Employee Performance and Improving Business Results with Strategic Compensation
San Jose, Calif. – September 6, 2013 – Xactly® executives and customers will share best practices and strategies for reducing risk and harnessing the motivational power of incentives to drive better employee and company performance at WorldatWork Spotlight on Sales Compensation. Xactly is a sponsor of the event, which will take place September 9-11 at the Westin Chicago River North in Chicago, IL.
- What: “Game On: How Cbeyond Got its Compensation Groove Back.” A joint Xactly and customer session exploring best practices in designing and implementing incentive compensation initiatives that reduce risk and cost, while driving optimal employee performance.
- Who: Christopher W. Cabrera, founder, president and CEO of Xactly Corp., and David James, senior director of sales operations & compensation, Cbeyond Inc.
- When: Tuesday, September 10, 2013 at 1:00 p.m. CT
- What: “Panning for Intelligence in the Sales Big-Data Goldmine.” A joint Xactly and MIT session showcasing how companies can analyze and unlock the potential of sales big data to improve forecasting, strategies and sales results. The session will present the findings of a detailed analysis of the compensation practices of more than 500 companies.
- Who: Erik Charles, principal incentive strategist, Xactly Corp. and Alan Benson, Ph.D candidate, MIT Sloan School of Management
- When: Wednesday, September 11, 2013 at 11:45 a.m. CT
In addition, Xactly will be demonstrating its award-winning solutions at the Technology Showcase from 12:00 – 2:00 p.m. CT on Monday, September 9th. Christopher W. Cabrera will also participate in a follow-up panel discussion on sales compensation technology trends moderated by OpenSymmetry on Tuesday, September 10th from 11:45 a.m. – 12:45 p.m. CT.
- Follow Xactly on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, the Xactly Blog and the Xactly Insights Thought Leadership site
- Tweet this: Learn how to #IncentRight with @XactlyCorp at #wawlive. Join us in #Chicago 9/9-9/11
About Xactly Corporation
With Xactly, companies of all sizes and industries can unleash the motivational power of their incentive compensation programs to inspire better employee performance and business results. Xactly’s secure, cloud-based incentive compensation and performance management solutions enable emerging businesses to Fortune 500s to easily design, manage and optimize incentive programs that save time, cut costs, reduce risk and align employee behaviors with corporate goals.
As evidence of Xactly’s continuous innovation and exceptional customer-centric culture, the Wall Street Journal twice named Xactly to its “Next Big Thing” list; Great Place to Work featured Xactly as one of the top 25 small workplaces in the nation in FORTUNE Magazine; and the Market Leader in Incentive Management by CRM magazine for the past five consecutive years. Salesforce.com customers also voted Xactly the best sales compensation management solution in the Salesforce AppExchange Customer Choice Awards. To learn how you can incent right and achieve more with Xactly, visithttps://www.xactlycorp.com/ or call 1-866-GO-XACTLY (469-2285).
# # #
Xactly Corporation. All rights reserved. Xactly, Xactly Incent, Xactly Incent Pro, Xactly Objectives, Xactly Insights, Xactly Express and “Incent right.” are trademarks or registered trademarks of Xactly Corporation.
Blanc & Otus Public Relations