Xactly Receives Accolades for Product Excellence and Customer Success
Industry Awards Recognize Xactly For Continuous Innovation and Inspired Vision
SAN JOSE, Calif. – May 14, 2014 Further demonstrating its commitment to customer service and product excellence, Xactly, a leading provider of cloud based incentive solutions, today announced it has received a series of industry awards since the beginning of 2014. Xactly has been honored with multiple awards across leading sales, CRM and business organizations. This year these awards include:
- Stevie Sales & Customer Service Awards for Best Incentive Management Solution: The Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service recognize the world’s top sales, contact center and customer service solutions, companies and executives. Xactly received gold and bronze recognition in the Best Incentive Management Solution category for Xactly Incent and Xactly Objectives, reaffirming its commitment to product excellence.
- CRM Watchlist Elite Winner: The annual CRM Watchlist is noted CRM analyst Paul Greenberg’s recognition that distinguishes the most relevant and strategic vendors as industry leaders, now and in the future. In this year’s awards he acknowledged Xactly among just five vendors as the 2014 CRM Watchlist Elite, noting those companies that have the strongest impact and greatest likelihood of success in the marketplace.
- TMCnet CRM Excellence Award: The TMCnet CRM Excellence Awards honor vendors for the power of their product or service to help extend and expand customer relationship across the entire enterprise and customer lifecycle. TMCnet highlighted Xactly Incent Pro based on the sustained success it delivers to its customers’ businesses.
- Finalist for the 2014 Red Herring Top 100 North America Award: Red Herring has been selecting the most exciting and promising start-ups since 1995. The list of finalists often includes the best performing and promising companies of that year.
“Xactly is a smart company. They are focused, innovative, well-rounded and well prepared to achieve ongoing growth and increasing impact in the compensation market and in a part of the sales market,” said Paul Greenberg, author of CRM at the Speed of Light, 4th Edition. “But what makes it stand out more than almost anything is that it has a culture to be incredibly proud of. Xactly’s core values are well engrained in its culture, and the company harnesses its mission to ‘inspire performance’ by amply rewarding its employees for their contributions.”
Hundreds of companies around the world rely on Xactly to inspire their employees to perform at their highest potential, leveraging Xactly’s proven, cloud-based solutions. As such, Xactly continually enhances and innovates on its award-winning incentive compensation management technology, harnessing big data gained over nearly a decade of sales data insights.
“Everything we do at Xactly is focused on customer success. We are honored to work on their behalf each day and deliver them great products and impeccable service,” said Scott Broomfield, chief marketing officer and SVP for Xactly Corporation. “It’s great that Xactly has been recognized by our industry. These awards acknowledge our commitment to delivering excellence to our customers. We’re looking forward to providing continued leadership and to delighting our customers throughout the rest of the year and beyond.”
Industry thought leader Paul Greenberg is attending Xactly’s customer conference, CompCloud 2014. To learn how to inspire your team to be top performers, join us at the compensation event of the year on May 19-21 in San Francisco!
- Xactly Corporation
- Follow Xactly on Twitter, Facebook, and the Xactly Blog
- Tweet this: .@Xactly receives industry awards for continued excellence & innovation.
About Xactly Corporation
With Xactly, companies of all sizes and industries can unleash the motivational power of their incentive compensation programs to inspire better employee performance and business results. Xactly’s secure, cloud-based incentive compensation and performance management solutions enable emerging businesses to Fortune 100s to easily design, manage and optimize incentive programs that save time, cut costs, reduce risk and align employee behaviors with corporate goals.
As evidence of Xactly’s continuous innovation and exceptional customer-centric culture, the Wall Street Journal twice named Xactly to its “Next Big Thing” list; Great Place to Work featured Xactly as one of the top 25 small workplaces in the nation in FORTUNE Magazine; and the Market Leader in Incentive Management by CRM magazine for the past five consecutive years. Salesforce.com customers also voted Xactly the best sales compensation management solution in the Salesforce AppExchange Customer Choice Awards. To learn how you can inspire better performance with Xactly, visithttps://www.xactlycorp.com/ or call 1-866-GO-XACTLY (469-2285).
Xactly Corporation. All rights reserved. Xactly, Xactly Incent, Xactly Express and “Inspire performance.” are trademarks or registered trademarks of Xactly Corporation.
Blanc & Otus Public Relations