In 2014, the International Accounting Standards Board (IASB) and Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB) began converging compliance requirements for sales commissions.
Encapsulated under AASB15 in Australia, NZ IFRS15 in New Zealand and ASC 606 in the US, by the time you attend this session many companies operating under IASB and FASB regulations will have adjusted operations under one of the biggest changes in accounting standards in recent history.
(For the rest of you, the clock is ticking…)
– History of the convergence of international GAAP standards
– Overview of the new AASB15/NZ IFRS 15 standard
– The impact on recording sales compensation expense
– The transition to new standards
– Statements of early adopters
– Pushback from the regulators
– Review of technology needs
Register today to find out what the new regulations mean and how they affect you and your organisation in this informative and timely presentation.