New Dashboard and Workflow Features Enhance the Incent User Experience,
While Reducing Administrative Time and ComplexitySAN JOSE, Calif. – April 9, 2012 – Helping enterprise customers drive better business results through more effective incentive compensation programs, Xactly Corporation has introduced new innovations in its flagship Xactly Incent platform. Incent 7.5 improves the compensation management experience through new administration dashboard features; extended compensation plan setup; enhanced workflow capabilities in Xactly eDocs & Approvals; and certified support for Windows Internet Explorer 9. As Xactly Incent is delivered in the cloud, customers can benefit from the new features immediately.
Xactly, the leader in incentive compensation and sales performance management, enables customers to automate and manage their sales compensation initiatives to improve operational efficiency and drive better sales performance. With Xactly Incent, and its complimentary sales performance modules, customers can create and deploy more strategic, motivational sales compensation programs that align sales rep behavior with corporate objectives and improve overall sales intelligence and results.
“Compensation can be a powerful motivator when administered correctly. Yet, too many companies still labor with overly complex or simple compensation plans that are incorrectly managed on spreadsheets, especially when you are talking about thousands of reps. This is both an administrative nightmare and a true inhibitor to maximizing sales rep performance,” said Christopher Cabrera, president and CEO, Xactly Corporation. “Xactly takes the complexity out of managing sales commissions and enables customers to focus less on the mechanics of administering comp and more on how to use compensation and incentives strategically to drive stronger, more sustainable business results. The new features in Incent make it even easier for administrators to manage effective, efficient sales compensation programs in less time and with less hassle.”
New features in Xactly Incent 7.5 include:
- User Initiated Workflows: extends the commission tracking and auditing features in Xactly eDocs & Approvals with new workflow capabilities for non-administrators. Now, any Incent user can initiate controlled workflows for a variety of business purposes ranging from credit and payment disputes to discretionary requests.
- Automated Quota Approvals: saves administrators time and effort by providing an option for automatically generating quota information for workflow approvals, based upon the organization hierarchy. This quota information, which previously had to be created manually, can be customized to show varying levels of detail, such as showing information on just a manager’s direct reports or all subordinates.
- Extended Compensation Plan Setup: provides administrators more flexibility in designing plans focused on quarter to date and year to date measures and simplifies reporting in these scenarios.
- Enhanced Administration Dashboard View: provides administrators with a “quick-reference” view of the most timely, relevant information they need to manage their compensation programs, directly upon login.
- Ability to Hide Historic Periods: enables administrators to streamline screen views by suppressing information, showcasing just the most pertinent information.
- Support for Internet Explorer 9: enables users to take full advantage of the latest browser release for a high performance user experience.
- Xactly Incent
- Connect with Xactly on Twitter, Facebook and our Blog
Xactly Corporation is the market leader in on-demand sales compensation and sales performance management. The company’s suite of sales compensation and related sales performance management products enables sales and finance executives to design, implement, manage, audit and optimize sales commission management programs easily and affordably. Xactly’s solutions automate the process of aggregating data from disparate systems into a secure, hosted repository, and enable companies to leverage this business data, which is the lifeblood of sales performance management. Xactly helps companies improve operational performance, optimize sales effectiveness, proactively manage risk and compliance, and maximize profits. The Xactly family of products is used by sales and finance executives, compensation analysts, sales operations and sales professionals across a variety of industries, ranging from SMBs to large enterprises. For more information, visit www.xactlycorp.com or call 1-866-GO-XACTLY (469-2285).
# # #
Xactly Corporation. All rights reserved. Xactly, Xactly Incent, Xactly Express and “Incent right. Sell more.” are trademarks or registered trademarks of Xactly Corporation.
Blanc & Otus Public Relations