San Jose, Calif. – April 21, 2016 – Xactly (NYSE: XTLY), a leading provider of cloud-based incentive solutions, today announced CompCloud™ 2016, the premier incentive compensation event of the year. The show will bring together hundreds of customers, partners, and thought leaders from around the world to explore emergent big-data technologies, and be a part of the next wave of innovation in incentive compensation. Attendees will learn how to leverage data and create strategic plans both in the heart of sales and across their organizations – ultimately increasing alignment, engagement, and performance. The event will take place May 18-20th at the Hyatt Regency in San Francisco.
Dan Harris, co-anchor of ABCs Nightline and the weekend edition of Good Morning America, will serve as the keynote speaker for the event. As detailed his No. 1 New York Times bestselling book 10% Happier, Harris will discuss how companies can actively promote engagement in the workplace and create a happier and more mindful culture. Harris is also a regular contributor to ABC News shows 20/20 and World News Tonight with David Muir.
“We are at a turning point when it comes to today’s workplace. While the media is full of articles about disengaged and entitled employees – we see a workforce hungry for better engagement and inspiration,” said Evan Ellis, President and COO of Xactly. “A happier, more productive team is the key to better performance, customer satisfaction, and bottom line results. CompCloud was created to give customers the tools and insights they need to rethink their compensation strategy and achieve great results”
The event is geared to ensure customers and prospects acquire the skills they need to unlock the human potential of their organizations, get motivated to lead an inspired team culture in their own workplace, and learn tips and best practices from industry peers. Other event highlights include:
- Three days of deep learning and certification opportunities. The conference includes over 130 sessions, and features hands-on labs so users can apply the knowledge they’ve gained and return to the office more ready than ever to employ new thinking and techniques.
- Networking opportunities from Xactly’s lineup of partners, including OpenSymmetry, Canidium, ZS Associates, Salesforce, Zuora, SalesGlobe, Altify, Solutions Partners, Host Analytics, and FinancialForce. For a full list of sponsors, click here.
- The always popular #xactlylovesme party – dedicated to celebrating friends who are working towards achieving the goal of an inspired workplace.
To register for CompCloud 2016 as an Xactly guest, use code XCC16ATTEND .
Attendees and those unable to participate can join the conversation with Xactly on Twitter, using hashtag #CompCloud. For more information and registration details visit: https://www.xactlycorp.com/compcloud/.
- Xactly Corporation
- Follow Xactly on Twitter, Facebook, and the Xactly Blog
- Tweet this: Ready to feel #inspired? Join @danbharris at @Xactly #CompCloud to discuss the #engagedworkplace: http://xtly.co/1Sw8RnX
Xactly is a leading provider of enterprise-class, cloud-based, incentive compensation solutions for employee and sales performance management. We address a critical business need: To incentivize employees and align their behaviors with company goals. Our products allow organizations to make more strategic decisions, increase employee performance, improve margins, and mitigate risk. Our core values are key to our success, and each day we’re committed to upholding them by delivering the best we can to our customers.
©2016 Xactly Corporation. All rights reserved. Xactly, the Xactly logo, and “Inspire Performance” are registered trademarks or trademarks of Xactly Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Blanc & Otus Public Relations