Technical Account Manager Services ("TAM") Terms and Conditions
Technical Account Manager Services
Xactly’s Technical Account Manager Services (“TAM”) is an Xactly Service offering to support Xactly Customer’s purchase of its cloud software Services. Xactly TAM does not include the provision of Professional Services. The terms in these Terms and Conditions, together with the terms of your Order Form and Subscription Services Agreement (or other master agreement, as applicable) (collectively, the Agreement”) govern your purchase and use of TAM. All defined terms used herein shall have the same meaning as in the Agreement unless otherwise defined herein.
TAM will engage with Customer to mutually agree on a Service engagement plan. TAM may be engaged to perform Services including but not limited to:
- Technical health checks
- Define critical success factors
- Participate in Customer plan design process
- Provide integration and architecture best practice guidance
- Plan and implement Xactly Incent configuration changes based on business requirements
- Xactly Incent functional build and configuration
- Provide guidance to the Customer to improve solution usage
TAM may not be engaged for the following activities, including but not limited to:
- Perform Xactly Professional Services
- Xactly Support Services
- Define Customer’s plan requirements, business processes, etc.
- Administration or management of the Service
- Management of TAM resources across Customer Affiliates and divisions
TAM Resource Allotment
Xactly will provide TAM in the annual FTE percentage designation (“FTE Allocation”) listed on the Customer Order Form. Such FTE Allocation shall be apportioned quarterly into four equal increments of 25% of the total FTE Allocation starting from Order Form Start Date for each annual period. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if the TAM is less than one-year, quarterly FTE Allocation will be prorated and will otherwise co-term with the Subscription Term. Unused FTE Allocation may not be rolled forward or backwards across quarters or annual periods and will otherwise expire immediately upon the end of the applicable quarterly, annual or Order Form term.
Additional TAM required beyond the FTE Allocation allocated above may be provided subject to a separate mutually executed Order Form. Professional Services may be provided subject to a separate mutually executed Statement of Work.
The pricing for TAM designated in Customer’s Order Form does not include any travel or other expenses associated with TAM performed onsite at Customer’s facilities (if applicable) and any such expenses will be pre-approved by Customer and invoiced to Customer pursuant to the terms of the Agreement.