Being part of sales ops means handling a lot of data. It can be overwhelming. But there is an upside to so much data: an increased opportunity to make more meaningful improvements for the sales organization. The trick is learning to identify the areas that provide maximum ROI. In this guide, we cover six areas where sales operations managers can uplevel the value their role provides, including:
- How to act as an advisor to leadership
- Why you should look beyond pipeline numbers
- The tools that alleviate tedium on the job
- How data can improve territory and sales team effectiveness
- Structuring sales teams for maximum impact
Download the guide and discover the areas of opportunity now!