Date: Thursday, November 19, 2015
Time: 10-11am PT | 1-2pm ET
You’re invited to an epic, action-packed Demo Jam, hosted by the Salesforce AppExchange Marketing team. App Vendors including Xactly’s Andy Drogo will be showcasing real-time demos. Each app vendor will have only THREE minutes to share. Register today to get in on the action!
Learn why the winners were selected and are innovative
WATCH THE REPLAY
Presenter: Mark Smith, CEO & Chief Research Officer
Gary Cottrell, Xactly’s Director of Strategic Solutions:
When it Comes to Sales Compensation Assumptions: Don’t Believe the Hype!
For decades, assumptions have ruled the land of compensation. From the number of quota elements that deliver optimal performance to the best timing to pay reps, most companies have followed conventional wisdom. But what if data can prove there’s a better way? Science has challenged the hype and eliminated the need to make assumptions! Hear how you can transform both the cost and impact of sales compensation in your organization, moving it from a cost center to a strategic competitive weapon!
In an increasingly competitive market, companies need to optimize sales efforts to help improve profitability and drive growth. Frustrated with the time-consuming, labor-intensive, and error-prone process of manually computing sales compensation, senior finance executives show a growing interest in sales performance management (SPM) systems.
This CFO Playbook Webcast will explore the opportunities and risks of making changes to current sales tools and processes, as well as how finance chiefs can lead these improvements. Topics covered in this Webcast also include:
- Current obstacles to sales performance improvements;
- The sales improvements that could bring the greatest value to your company;
- Why implementing effective incentive-compensation plans and sales territories can help your company meet business objectives;
- The latest developments in SPM systems and what they mean for the finance function and why finance is playing a bigger role than ever in leading sales performance improvements
Companies often spend a lot of time and energy designing their sales compensation plans each year but commonly neglect to monitor the performance of these same plans (or make necessary adjustments) until it is too late.
In this webinar, Xactly Corporation will present a case study where National Instruments (NI), partnered with Xactly to implement a program allowing the NI leadership team to see how plans are performing throughout the year.
During the session you will see:
- How to construct plan design management goals
- Analytic & benchmarking reports focused on plan design performance
- Process leveraged to monitor plan performance and effect change