Watch top sales acceleration speakers from companies like Salesforce.com, Microsoft and Xactly demonstrate how technology can accelerate your sales in 15-30 minute presentations. Hear real results from high-growth businesses and discover the tools the brightest minds in sales and marketing are using to perform at their best.
Join us for a live webinar with Erik Charles, Vice President of Product Marketing at Xactly who has 20+ years of experience in sales compensation, as he interviews Steve Giusti, VP, Corporate Controller at Xactly and Franco Anzini, Senior Director of Sales Operations at Xactly to discuss how Xactly leveraged Xactly Insights™ to:
- Benchmark themselves against companies in their industry who were achieving consistent growth rates
- Understand how other companies measured their sales team
- Redesign their compensation plans based on actual industry payment data
Xactly’s Insights™ customers report as high as a 5% increase in quota attainment vs their peers—more than just a blip in the data. During this roundtable discussion find out how Xactly used their own systems to identify opportunities for improvement, propose changes, achieve buy-in from key stakeholders across the company, and improve the way Xactly closed business.
In our second webinar of the series on Accounting for Commission Expense under the new Revenue Recognition standard we will share customer insights around the standards impact on plan design. Caitlin Steel, CPA and Product Manager at Xactly, will look at:
- What to expect with data collection
- The changes to commission calculation
- New reporting requirements and how to prepare
Register now for this webinar series and ensure you are properly informed and prepared for the new revenue recognition requirements. Can’t attend? Register anyway and we’ll share a recording of the sessions.
On-demand Webinar Replay
In this informative webinar from compensation expert Justin Lane, Director of Strategic Services & Partner Marketing at Xactly, we’ll highlight how organizations use best practices, big data insights, and analytics to design a sales compensation plan that:
- Increases sales performance by as much as 40%*
- Motivates the “Frozen Middle”
- Attracts and retains top talent
- Avoids financial surprise by being reliable and predictable
It’s time to leverage big data insights to better design and optimize your sales compensation plans.
On-demand Webinar Replay
In this 30 minute webinar, Erik Charles, Xactly VP Product Marketing, will share:
- When to SPIF and when not to SPIF
- What type of SPIFs you should offer (Cash or Non-monetary incentives)
- How to identify lagging performance with Salesforce and drive behavior with Xactly
- The Golden Rule that will ensure your SPIF makes sense
On-demand Webinar Replay
Comp planning season is right around the corner, and there’s no better time than now to start preparing! Join compensation expert Robert Blohm, Xactly’s VP of Strategic Services, for an interactive webinar which will share industry best practices for comp planning design.
This webinar will highlight:
- Metrics for discovering patterns, highlighting trends, and identifying successful sales compensation plans
- Guiding principles for collecting relevant facts about actual pay and performance history
- Various selling roles and the influence they have on your comp plans
- Comp best practices from best-in-class companies
- Optimal team composition for your comp planning and design process
Date: Thursday, June 16, 2016
Time: 10-11am PT | 1-2pm ET
You’re invited to an epic, action-packed Demo Jam, hosted by the Salesforce AppExchange Marketing team. App Vendors including Xactly’s Andy Drogo will be showcasing real-time demos. Each app vendor will have only THREE minutes to share. Register today to get in on the action!
Incent is a powerful tool for administering sales incentive plans, but the data used by Incent to calculate earnings is also the very same data that can assist you in developing more effective plans! The sales compensation design process leverages a foundation of facts to reveal what is and isn’t working with your current program. It identifies your program’s strengths and weaknesses, and directs you to very specific improvement opportunities.
This session will review a series of diagnostic tests for your existing data set, in order to help you determine whether your plans are working as intended or if there is room for improvement within the broader context of the complete design process.
Where is sales compensation headed? Join Steve Marley and Chad Albrecht, authors of the new book The Future of Sales Compensation, as they reveal forward-looking insights into what’s ahead in the world of sales compensation, the role technology will play in the transformation, and the evolution of SPM and ICM software. In addition to these topics, attendees will learn:
- Why predictive analytics will revolutionize the way you design and administer your plans
- How to leverage technological advances and drive superior performance within your sales force
- How to understand and motivate different types of salespeople, including Millennials
Don’t miss your chance to hear real-world examples of progressive ideas in sales compensation and how they can be applied to your organization! Attendees will receive a free e-copy of Chad & Steve’s book.