Xactly User Conference May 20-22, San Francisco
Strengthen your revenue forecasting accuracy and visibility
Revenue forecasting is no longer confined to a once-a-year rush. Instead, it’s time to get a handle on future performance with greater foresight and accuracy.
3 Sales Forecasting Best Practices for 2021:
- Formalize the forecasting process within your organization
- Revenue forecasting is a team sport. It’s time to bring in more minds to ensure your goals are on point and they build alignment (not walls).
- Implement a platform that provides pipeline visibility, timely strategic insights, and real-time CRM data
- The right tools coupled with a clear strategy can work wonders to helping you and your teams get smarter about revenue management.
- Use your forecasting solution to prioritize deals with a higher probability of closing and identify areas where additional coaching is needed
- Winning comes not from luck, but from preparation. Learn how to get focused and support your team where they need help.