Fireside Chat: Creating Predictability in Sales Performance
Whether it was the long-awaited fax, the email approval, or the DocuSign alert...almost anyone in sales can relate to waiting on that last deal to come in right before the deadline. And that anticipation is never fun.
Do you find yourself struggling with variance in sales performance? We’ve spent a fair amount of time mulling over the concept of a hockey stick. This is not necessarily a spike in revenue, rather more of a spike in performance at the end of a quarter or fiscal year. And while some industries are more susceptible than others, we find this can cause major disruptions to entire organizations.
Does this sound familiar to you? Perhaps something you experience often?
It’s what companies do about this variance that makes the difference in the long run.
We’ve assembled a panel of industry experts to discuss the hockey stick concept and how they’ve seen it affect their own organizations. In this fireside chat, we will cover a number of topics including:
- Is a “hockey stick” in performance preventable? And is it really a bad thing?
- Controlling sales cycles to drive consistent performance
- Cultivating sales performance that isn’t susceptible to external factors
- Recognizing the different planning trends of savvy reps, finance and ops teams
- Achieving predictability in spite of hockey stick performance
Join us for a lively discussion with time at the end for a live Q&A. Register today.