Xactly Express Delivers New iPad and Data Integration Capabilities
Xactly CompCloud 2012 - SAN FRANCISCO –- May 16, 2012 – Enabling small to medium size businesses to optimize the management and payment of sales commissions, Xactly Corporation today announced a new version of Xactly Express. The latest release features an enhanced iPad application, empowering sales reps to easily search by and drill into deal payments on the go. It also introduces Xactly Express Connect, a new data integration offering that enables users to seamlessly connect the data in Express with other critical business applications. Powered by partners Informatica, salesforce.com and Scribe Software, Xactly Express Connect allows users to easily link together the information and processes they need to improve business efficiency and intelligence.
“Compensation is one of the primary ways companies motivate their employees to meet and exceed business goals, and until Xactly Express entered the market, there was no simple way for SMBs to manage the complexities of incentive compensation,” said Christopher Cabrera, president and CEO, Xactly Corporation. “We continue to see phenomenal growth and momentum for the Express platform, and today’s enhancements only make it easier for users to get the information and incentives they need to motivate better rep and business performance. With consistent product innovation, industry-leading partnerships and more than 200 happy customers, Xactly Express continues to pave the path for SMBs to incent right and sell more.”
Xactly Express is the industry’s first self-service sales compensation management software and plan store designed specifically for SMBs. With a guided, intuitive workflow, Express enables users with little to no compensation administration experience to implement impactful compensation plans, accurately calculate commissions and export payments to payroll – all with the click of a few buttons. Today, more than 200 SMBs are leveraging Xactly Express to improve the planning, tracking and payment of sales commissions and to provide sales teams the motivation and visibility they need to perform better. Customers using Xactly Express include BestFit Mobile, Cascade Orthopedic Supply, HealthTech Holdings, InsideView, KPI Analytics, SkySlope and Vorsight.
Track Sales Commission Payments and Performance Anytime, Anywhere
Providing sales reps the intelligence they need to manage sales commissions and performance anytime, anywhere, Xactly has unlocked new capabilities in its Xactly Express for iPad application. With the new functionality, sales reps have the ability to search by and drill into each deal – easily viewing compensation payments, holds and owed commissions. With the application, sales users gain a real-time view into their most profitable deals and customers and can better manage their overall commission payments.
The application also enables sales reps to swipe between monthly, quarterly or yearly quota views, follow quarterly or annual pay-outs, and track company sales to new customers.
Seamless Data Integration Delivers Better Business Efficiency and Insight
Xactly Express Connect, a new data service for the Xactly Express platform enables customers to easily and quickly synchronize data in Express with information in other key on-premise and cloud applications. With the integrations, Xactly users are able to link formerly manual data transmission and maintenance processes, gain better business visibility and intelligence across systems, and allow for more accurate and timely management and payment of commissions.
An additional offering available for Express users, Xactly Express Connect is powered through partnerships with Informatica, salesforce.com and Scribe. Xactly Connect includes:
- Xactly Express Connect powered by Informatica Cloud: Enabled through a recent Cloud OEM agreement with Informatica, Informatica Cloud will be directly embedded into Xactly Express and provide users with easy and economical integration options for linking Express with other key on-premise and cloud applications. With the offering, Express customers will be able to enjoy the same kind of pre-packaged application-connectivity options previously only available to its larger enterprise customers.
- Xactly Express Connect powered by salesforce.com’s Force.com: As a native Force.com application, Express enables seamless integration with Salesforce CRM and other key Force.com powered applications. Force.com is salesforce.com’s social enterprise platform for employee apps.
- Xactly Express Connect powered by Scribe: With the Xactly, Scribe partnership Microsoft Dynamics users can easily integrate data from their CRM and ERP solutions with Xactly Express, allowing them accurately and quickly reward incentive salaried staff, including sales people. The seamless integration expands the functionality of Microsoft Dynamics, providing single sign-on for CRM and incentive compensation systems, allowing sales reps and other incentive paid employees to track their progress toward quota and payouts in real-time.
- Xactly Express
- Xactly CompCloud 2012
- Customer Testimonials
- Connect with Xactly on Twitter, Facebook and our Blog
- Tweet this: More than 200 SMBs streamline #salescomp and incent employees better with Xactly Express http://bit.ly/JtAoWY
About Xactly Corporation
Xactly Corporation is the market leader in on-demand sales compensation and sales performance management. The company’s SPM Suite of products enables sales and finance executives to design, implement, manage, audit and optimize sales compensation management programs easily and affordably. Xactly’s solutions automate the process of aggregating data from disparate systems into a secure, hosted repository and enable companies to leverage this business data, the lifeblood of sales performance management. Xactly helps companies improve operational performance, optimize sales effectiveness, proactively manage risk and compliance and maximize profits. The Xactly family of products is used by sales and finance executives, compensation analysts, sales operations and sales professionals across a variety of industries, ranging from SMBs to large enterprises. For more information, visit / or call 1-866-GO-XACTLY (469-2285).
# # #
Xactly Corporation. All rights reserved. Xactly, Xactly Incent, Xactly Express and “Incent right. Sell more.” are trademarks or registered trademarks of Xactly Corporation.
Blanc & Otus Public Relations